CLARKE SCHOOL APARTMENTS
A Beautiful and Affordable Apartment Community located in the
Heart of Newport’s Historic Downtown
Clarke School Apartments offers unique one and two bedroom apartment homes specifically designed with the mature adult in mind. We feature a decorator designed Community Room with ongoing social and recreational activities and kitchen facilities for special resident functions.
Clarke School is within walking distance of the bustling Newport harbor district which offers shopping, restaurants, theaters, banks, and much more.
Community Amenities Apartment Amenities
* 24-Hour Maintenance Service * Heat & Hot Water Included,
* Assigned Resident & Visitor Parking * Energy efficient, frost-free Refrigerators
* Full service Laundry Room * Fully applianced kitchens w/Dishwashers
* Handicap Accessible Elevator * Wall-to-wall Carpeting
* Social, Educational & Recreational * Emergency Call buttons in all units
Programs * Custom mini-blinds
* Security Camera & Intercom at Entrance * Modern Baths
* Convenient Trash Chutes on each floor * Individually controlled Heating system
(Electricity for cooking, lighting and AC is not included in rent.)
Rental Rates* Square Footage
1-Bedroom Apartment: $1,149 500 - 625 sq. ft.
1-Bedroom Security Deposit: $1,149
2-Bedroom Apartments: $1,370 725 - 770 sq. ft.
2-Bedroom Security Deposit: $1,370
Minimum & Maximum Income Ranges*
One Individual: $34,470 $44,640
Two Individuals: $34,470 $51,000
Three Individuals: $41,100 $57,360
(This is an Income-Restricted Community for the Mature Adult Over 55 or the disabled)
Rental rates are based on area median income for Newport County, currently $94,100.
On Site Management Office
Betsy Green, Community Director/ Website: www.clarkeschoolapartments.com
24 Mary Street
Newport, RI 02840
ANOTHER GATEHOUSE COMMUNITY